Friday, March 07, 2008

Big Big News to Report this morning!

Brady slept in his new Big Boy Bed last night!!!! We read our bedtime story in there last night and I was getting up to take Brady to his Crib - Tony siad, "Why don't you just get under the covers and lay down". A little hesitation on Brady's part, but that's all it took and his got right in!
I laid with him for 15 minutes and he was out - so I snuck out.
Not until 3:00 am did we hear a peep out of him.
But, how weird is it to see your child standing in the hallway in the middle of the night. He started yelling, "Mommy, mommy, mommy", and so I just picked him up and I decided to stay with him the rest of the night. Not sure how much sleep either of us had from 3:00 - 6:00, but wow! What a BIG night.
So proud of the Brave little guy!

No comments: