Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

We just got back from one of the best Easter's we have had! The kids and I left a few days early to spend some extra time with my Grandma Alice - who is the most amazing woman I know. She is a woman who lives by her faith, she loves her family and can make you feel like the most important person in her life. She is one of kind and I am so thankful and feel so privledged to be one of her many grandchildren!
Brady was able to attend the Florence Easter egg hunt on Saturday and then Sunday we woke up to his Easter basket that the Easer Bunny left. We had a great breakfast and then went to church with my grandma. After church we went back to her house and started putting together dinner. We had such a great time with Uncle Lynn, Aunt Mary and Cousin Laura! There never is a dull moment between the kids, my dad, aunt Mary and the knowledge and wisdom of uncle Lynn! Thank you for making this such a memorable Easter you guys! We love you!


"Tony - act natural!"
Easter Dinner at Grandma's!

I just thought her eyes were so BLUE in this picture.

In her Easter dress.


Brady with Grandma Alice.


No comments: