Friday, December 05, 2008

Where is Christmas?

The other night we decided to break out the Christmas music and decorate a gingerbread house. It was so much fun. We are really looking forward sharing this time with Brady, because this year he kind of "gets" it. He is so excited because it means we can break out all those Burl Ives Christmas movies, and the Polar Express. After a while of decorating and listening to music, the conversation went something like this:

"Hey daddy? Where is Christmas?" says our ever so smart Brady.
"What do you mean Brady?", says the ever so all knowing daddy.
" I said, Where is Christmas?"
"Well Brady, Christmas is in your heart!"
Brady walks to the kitchen (where I am cleaning up our gooey gingerbread house mess). He shrugs his shoulders, holds is hands out and says,
"Mommy, where is my heart?!!!!!"


It was one of those moments that absolutely melted my heart! As I said, we are really looking forward to Christmas this year with Brady. We hope everyone will enjoy the season and take in these precious moments with your kids!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is romina caruso and i'm from argentina. i've recived an email from microsoft by your name telling me that i won 750000.00 gbp and that i've had to contact to you by a phone number..
i want to know if you are that Tomy amy and if you work for microsoft.. because last time that something like this happened to me, it was from some southafrica people who tryed to stole me some money telling me that i've had to helped them with a transaction..
pleace let me know your answer to romi_big1996@hotmail.com
i hope you could help me with this.. because, if this is fake and you trully are tome amy, well someone is using your name and the Microsoft name.
My hugs from argentina.
Romina Caruso