Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thank you baby!


I just want everyone to know that I have the most incredible husband! The kids and I were gone all weekend in Eugene. When I came home Monday for my Birthday, he had bought this cute little table for the kids - I have been wanting one for a while - with the roses, pictures, cards, and chocolate. The remote to the stereo was on the table with a note saying to press play - our wedding song started playing!! It was so awesome to come home to this surprise! When he got home from work, he even cooked dinner for me and bought some chocolate cake and mint ice cream! He pulled out all the stops! It was amazing!

Thanks baby - I love you and it was one of the best birthday's ever!

3 comments:

K Pitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K Pitty said...

How sweet!! Happy belated birthday, Amy!! Hope to see you guys this week while I'm in town! :)

Michael, Kelly, Kai and Kale Hobbs said...

Happy birthday my dear friend! Wow, Tony really gets a gold star this year:) Give him a knuckles from me on a job well done! Miss you guys!