Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kayley is gettin' fat!

Our last weigh in for her was December 26th and Kayley weighed in at 10 lbs 12 oz. I was so discouraged because we are feeding her all the time and it seems as though she isn't spitting up like she used to. So we really have been pushing the solids. It has really paid off. We went in for a flu shot on Monday and I put her on the scale -oh my! To my pleasant surprise, the girl weighed in at 11 lbs 10.5 oz!!!! We are talking close to a pound! AMAZING! So we continue to pray for healthy weight gain for her and we do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from family and friends!

3 comments:

Johnsonfamily said...

Yay! Let's see a pic of the "chunky" girl :)

Michael, Kelly, Kai and Kale Hobbs said...

That is such a relief! You must be feeding her some good stuff:) Too bad Kale is about the same size at 6 weeks!

Stephanie said...

GOD is good!! You guys are doing such a great job, too! She is so stinkin cute! :)

So I FINALLY got to your blog via facebook... I have kept forgetting to ask you the name of it as I couldn't remember it! I will have fun perusing your old posts!

See you Thursday!

xo