Monday, June 02, 2008

Not a good week for pictures!

So we have been home the past 11 days with some strain of flu virus. And it's been brutal!
Over Memorial Day weekend, we had Brady in the ER - after some fluids and some lab work, he was fine to go home, but it didn't stop there. Brady ended up giving his "bug" to his mommy to show his appreciation! Even though I got over it quickly, Brady did not.
Our Anniversary was this past weekend, so my mom said she would take him, sick and all, she ended up with it and so did Brady's little cousin, baby Ryah. Tony's dad ended up with it, and my dad is sick too! We have infected everyone!
I have disenfected my whole entire house - and what a site that was - 9 months pregnant and tearing the whole house apart!
We are so sorry for everyone who has been sick - we hope to get over this soon - 11 days is long enough.
We will fully quarantine ourselves this week!

1 comment:

dodo donal said...

i'm easy going